Saturday, March 6, 2010

text messages recieved

A great source of joy for me is text messages. I would like to share the laughter with you...

The first:

simple BYE make us cry.
simple JOKE make us laugh.
simple CARE make us fall in love.
I hope my simple SMS make U think of me.

and another:

Friendship is not just a word...It is a holy relationship...It is a silent promise which says. I'll be with U. Wherever! Whenever! Forever

and yet another:

Written by A TRUE love in the memory of Lost Lover- Whenever I see her I HATE him. But whenever i see other couples, I REALLY MISS him! Dats realy true..!

and the best for last:

I Mess Yo...
I Mis uo...
I Mmis Yoo...
I Miiss Yuu....

May be I Didnt know How To Write It. But U Teached Me How To Feel It.

Please stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment