Saturday, April 10, 2010

water

15 gallons of water used during a shower

5 gallons (or just 10-15 cups!) used during a bucket shower.

0 gallons used by me today because there is NO WATER.

There is a thin chalkboard posted outside of my apartment complex which features important announcements.  Well, actually, I am not sure if the announcements are important since they are all in Gujarati.  But! The other day, I finally cracked the code and realized that one of the lines on the board tells me when water is available. The news was bleak: from 7:30 pm- 6:00 am there is no water. Today I stayed home to find out that it is actually far more complicated than that! Water ended at 11:00 am- its 3:30 now - and still no water...
so there is water from 6 am - 11 am and I imagine it will come back around 5...or at least I hope to have at least 2 more hours with water today.


To all of you reading this: turn off your damn water so I can get some! (please)

No comments:

Post a Comment