Thursday, May 20, 2010

txtz r gr8

My inbox is full so its time to send these messages to you...

Believe where other doubt.
work where other refuse.
save where others waste.
stay where others quit...
and U will win where others loose!
--
A cute poem by a kid about love :)
"i hav a heart n dat is true, but now it has gone frm me2 u,
so care4 it just like I do, Bcoz I have no heart n U have two."
--
Like the warm golden morning may our lives be filled with love care health prosperity and warmth of loved ones, like the morning breez may our lives be filled of youthful joy, freedom to be whr we weant to be and energy to explore new. Like my friend reading this messge may I be as good a friend :)
--
Most Superior exmple of love in Our life..."When apples are 4 & we are 5 members in d house, Then our 
mother Says, "I dont like apples"
--
Once i happened 2 walk on a rope bridge
It was very high
I got scared
I saw my frnd on d other side
Den I called him 4 help
But der was no reply
I somehow managed & crossed d bridge
Der I was shocked 2 c my frnd...
holdin d end of d broken bridge...!!
Sometimes v think y our frnd is keeping quite...?
He may nt help u in crossing d bridge but, he might b holding d broken bridge 4u
just trust ur frnds in al situations.

So many more but its hard to write in broken english. hope this gives you a peep into every day india. or at least a good break from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment