Monday, July 12, 2010

6 Reasons to Brag

I am in the jungle of Andhra Pradesh so net is limited but I have plenty to say!!

Things I have done in the past 2 weeks:
1. Brahmin Threads Ceremony with my neighbors (maybe like a Bar Mitzvah but with more traditions and costume changes)
2. visited another fellow in Dharampur, Gujarat (very rural, very green)
3. survived the bandh in mumbai
4. met with our YUVA Video Unit based 2 hours away from Mumbai. Asked a lot of questions, took many photos, and recorded some audio bites for radio broadcasting.
4. attended a 3-day, muslim wedding in Hyderabad
5. danced the night away with some http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telugu_moviesTelugu Actors in clubs too fancy for me
6. played badminton in the jungle on a small plot surrounded by green hills and silence

No comments:

Post a Comment